Enjoy reading the lists and watch the video below. Stay inspired and motivated.
“Rise above the criticism and stay strong. Don’t amplify that one thing.” Hear more from Jay Shetty.
Video credit: Jay Shetty
- “If you are positive, you’ll see opportunities instead of obstacles.” ― Widad Akrawi
- “The best way to gain self-confidence is to do what you are afraid to do.” – Unknown
- “Low self-esteem is like driving through life with your handbrake on.” – Maxwell Maltz
- “Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “Life is too short to dwell in the negativity all the time.” ― Michelle M. Pillow
- “Whatever you want to do, do it now. There are only so many tomorrows.” – Michael Landon
- “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “You have been criticizing yourself for years, and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens.” – Louise L. Hay
- “Hate. It has caused a lot of problems in this world but has not solved one yet.” – Maya Angelou
- “Being miserable is a habit; being happy is a habit, and the choice is yours.” – Tom Hopkins
- “If you are insecure, guess what? The rest of the world is too. Do not overestimate the competition and underestimate yourself. You are better than you think.” – T. Harv Eker
- “The next time you feel slightly uncomfortable with the pressure in your life, remember no pressure, no diamonds. Pressure is a part of success.” – Eric Thomas
- “What the mind can conceive and believe it can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill
- “To establish true self-confidence, we must concentrate on our successes and forget about the failures and the negatives in our lives.” – Denis W.
- “I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.” – Douglas Adams
- “Each problem has hidden in it an opportunity so powerful that it literally dwarfs the problem. The greatest success stories were created by people who recognized a problem and turned it into an opportunity.” – Joseph S.
- “Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life, but define yourself.” – Harvey Fierstein
- “Hardship can humble you, but it cannot break you unless you let it. Your instinct for survival will see you through if you are attuned to its frequency.” – T.D. Jakes
- “Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is.” – Vince Lombardi
- “If you focus on results, you will never change. If you focus on change, you will get results.” – Jack Dixon
- “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it’s time to pause and reflect.” – Mark Twain
- “If you don’t know the struggle, you don’t know your strength.” – Mary Kay